The festivities of Shravan have begun and last for almost a month. During this fasting month, we would like to bring some delicious and easy recipes prepared using MH12 Foods finely prepared ingredients.
- Cup MH12 Foods Upwas Bhajani Flour
- 1 Potatoes (Aloo) , peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera)
- 2 to 3 Green Chillies , crushed or finely chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons Coriander (Dhania) Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Groundnut powder
- Salt to taste
- Ghee as required
- Mix all the ingredients except Ghee and add water to make a soft dough. Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Grease a pan with some ghee. Using fingers pat the dough ball to make a circle , make a hole in the centre.
- Apply some Ghee and cook covered on low heat till the underside cooks and turns brown.
- Flip and cook on the other side for a minute.
- Serve Upvas Thalipeeth with Yogurt.