The festivities of Shravan have begun and last for almost a month. During this fasting month, we would like to bring some delicious and easy recipes prepared using MH12 Foods finely prepared ingredients.
- 1 Cup MH12 Foods Upwas Bhajani Flour
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain / Carom seeds
- 2 tsp Oil
- Finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Green chili paste
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Heat the oil in a Kadhai.
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add some hot oil on the flour.
- Rub the oil on the flour and make it a crumbly mixture.
- Add water and make a medium dough. Divide it into equal portions.
- Using fingers and little oil, roll the dough and make a hole in the middle of the vada.
- Fry it well until it gets nice golden colour from all sides.
- Serve hot with Yogurt.